Aurum Magma Carbon Black 48 Ultegra Di2 12spd Enve
FREE In-Store Pickup
AURUM's first model, Magma, is the ultimate racing road bike.
It is the best performer on any road terrain, the one to be chosen no matter what the route profile and conditions. [Its geometry and carbon technology achieve the perfect balance of stiffness, comfort, aerodynamics and weight to achieve this performance roadbike.]
It is faster everywhere. Magma is the bike that Contador and Basso wish they had had throughout their careers. Born from experience, it’s a project that has kept them busy since they retired from professional racing.
Magma is agile, light and fast. But from the outset Contador and Basso agreed that it must be balanced in its handling: comfortable and compliant enough for long rides, yet stiff while climbing off-the-saddle. Reactive at its front end when cornering to track every tight corner with precision, yet stable to inspire confidence on even the fastest open descents.
"This very special frameset has been the focus of our efforts for such a long time. It’s something that we’re both truly personally invested in – we’ve spent so many hours riding it, fine-tuning it and thinking about how to make it better than all the sensational bikes we rode during our careers." - Alberto Contador
- Frame: AURUM ECT, BB386EVO, Internal Cable Routing, Integrated Seatpost Clamp, 12mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Fork: AURUM ECT, 12mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Headset: Tapered 1-1/8” to 1-3/8” Stainless Steel angular bearings
- Thru-axles: AURUM CNC stealth 12mm axles
- Bottom Bracket: Rotor BB PF4624
- Groupset: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8100 52/36T, 170mm crankset,11-30, 12 speed
- Cockpit: Enve Road Carbon Compact Handlebar, Enve Road Carbon Stem, and Enve 27.2mm Seatpost
- Saddle: Prologo Scratch M5 Nack Hard Black
- Bartape: AURUM Experience 3mm
- Wheels: Enve Foundation 45 Tubeless Ready
- Tires: Challenge Strada Pro TLR 25mm