Classified G19 Carbon Wheelset + Powershift Kit
FREE In-Store Pickup
CLASSIFIED G19 CARBON WHEELSET
G19 - The brand new G19 is a low-profile, lightweight (only 1,160g), hookless rim with a 25mm internal width and a 19mm rim height. It’s tubeless compatible and perfect for 35 -61mm tires at low pressure. This is an excellent choice for your gravel or All Road bike, especially if you prefer to run wider tire widths and value low weight in combination with the performance benefits of Powershift Hub technology.
World Class Wheels built specifically for POWERSHIFT
POWERSHIFT TECHNOLOGY is a wireless shifting technology that allows you to shift gears instantly and under full load. Its first application is the Powershift hub, which replaces the front derailleur. The Powershift hub offers unrivalled shift quality, high gearing range and small steps in between gears combining the benefits of both 1x and 2x. (2021 EUROBIKE GOLD AWARD)
- No small chainrings. Avoid 45% higher chain forces. Bigger is better.
- No cross chaining. Increase efficiency by straighter chainlines
- No front derailleur. Significantly reduce aero drag
- Instant Shifting 150 milliseconds, that's all it takes
- Ultimate gear coverage, 24 gears, small steps, up to 530% of gearing range
- Shifting under full load. Up to 1,000 watts
- Ultimate efficiency
- Competitive weight
- Shift Button- A shifter or a satellite shift button will trigger a shift and is attached to the Smart Handlebar Unit, sending out a wireless signal.
- Smart Thru Axle- The Smart Thru Axle receives the wireless shift signal and will trigger the hub to shift using contactless energy transfer.
- Powershift Hub- The Powershift hub, when receiving the signal, will shift between 2 ratios.
- Riding Style Gravel
- Powershift Ready Designed to perfectly fit a Classified POWERSHIFT rear hub
- Front Hub Classified Front Hub
- RIM Type Carbon, lightweight, hookless
- Rim Depth 19mm
- Brakes Disc only
- Rim Inner Width 25mm
- Rim Outer Width 30mm
- Spokes 24 Pillar Spokes
- Weight Wheelset 1,160g (±5%) (Including front hub, excluding POWERSHIFT rear hub)
- Recommended tire size & max tire pressure 35-61c, 58psi / 4Bar