Classified G30 Carbon Wheelset + Powershift Kit
FREE In-Store Pickup
CLASSIFIED G30 CARBON WHEELSET
The G30 is designed to perfectly fit a POWERSHIFT rear hub and can be used for Road or Gravel rides. It’s has a 30mm rim height and 23mm internal width. It’s suitable for tubeless and can handle up to 42mm tires at low pressure. It is also light at onl 1,375g for the pair (excludes powershift free hub).
World Class Wheels Built for Powershift
POWERSHIFT TECHNOLOGY is a wireless shifting technology that allows you to shift gears instantly and under full load. Its first application is the Powershift hub, which replaces the front derailleur. The Powershift hub offers unrivalled shift quality, high gearing range and small steps in between gears combining the benefits of both 1x and 2x. (2021 EUROBIKE GOLD AWARD)
- No small chainrings. Avoid 45% higher chain forces. Bigger is better.
- No cross chaining. Increase efficiency by straighter chainlines
- No front derailleur. Significantly reduce aero drag
- Instant Shifting 150 milliseconds, that's all it takes
- Ultimate gear coverage, 24 gears, small steps, up to 530% of gearing range
- Shifting under full load. Up to 1,000 watts
- Ultimate efficiency
- Competitive weight
How It Works?
- Shift Button- A shifter or a satellite shift button will trigger a shift and is attached to the Smart Handlebar Unit, sending out a wireless signal.
- Smart Thru Axle- The Smart Thru Axle receives the wireless shift signal and will trigger the hub to shift using contactless energy transfer.
- Powershift Hub- The Powershift hub, when receiving the signal, will shift between 2 ratios.
- Riding Style - Gravel/Road
- Powershift Ready - Designed to perfectly fit a Classified POWERSHIFT rear hub
- Front Hub - Classified Front Hub
- RIM Type - Carbon, clincher, tubeless ready
- Rim Depth - 30mm
- Brakes - Disc only
- Rim Inner Width - 23mm
- Rim Outer Width - 29,5mm
- Spokes - 24 DT Swiss Aerolite SP
- Weight Wheelset - 1,375g (±5%) (Including front hub, excluding POWERSHIFT rear hub)
- Recommended tire size & max tire pressure - 28-42c, 65psi / 4.5Bar